As technology advances, the prices for laptops continue to drop. However, not all laptops are created equal.
In this article, we will be discussing what a good laptop to buy for under $800 is for gaming.
Factors to consider include processor, RAM, graphics card, storage space, and battery life.
List of Good Laptop to Buy Under $800 for gaming:
Here is the list of good laptop to buy under 800$. It must be very helpful for you.
- Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
- Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop
- Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-r83z Gaming Laptop
|Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop||You can view the price here on amazon|
|Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop||You can view the price here on amazon|
|Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop||You can view the price here on amazon|
|Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-r83z Gaming Laptop||You can view the price here on amazon|
1. Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop
Lenovo has announced the release of their new Ideapad L340 gaming laptop.
The laptop has a 15.6-inch FHD (1920 X 1080) IPS display and is powered by an Intel Core I5-9300H processor.
It also has an 8GB DDR4 ram and a 512GB NVMe SSD. The Ideapad L340 also features a built-in Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 graphics card, which will allow you to play the latest games at high settings.
The laptop also features a backlit keyboard and Dolby Atmos Sound for an immersive gaming experience.
|The laptop has a backlit keyboard and Dolby Atmos Sound for an immersive gaming experience.||Not durable|
2. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
The Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop is excellent for gaming and other activities. It has a 9th Gen Intel Core I5-9300H processor, Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1650 graphics card, 8GB DDR4 memory, and a 15.6 Full HD IPS display. It also has a 256GB Nvme Ssd drive, WI-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0.
|It has a 256GB Nvme Ssd drive, WI-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0.||Expensive|
3. Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop
Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop is a powerful and durable laptop perfect for gamers.
The laptop has a 15.6 144HZ Full HD IPS-Type Display with a resolution of 1920×1080 that provides stunning visuals.
The laptop is powered by an Intel Core I7-9750H processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM that allows you to run multiple applications and games simultaneously.
The laptop also comes with a 1TB HDD that provides ample storage for your files. The Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop also features Gigabit WI-Fi 5 and Windows 10 Home, providing a smooth and lag-free gaming experience.
|The laptop has a 15.6 144HZ Full HD IPS-Type Display with a resolution of 1920×1080 that provides stunning visuals.||Fan make noise|
4. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-r83z Gaming Laptop
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-r83z Gaming Laptop comes with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600H Hexa-Core Processor Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1650 that allows you to have the best gaming experience.
With this powerful graphics card, you can now enjoy your games at high resolutions and fast frame rates. The laptop has 8GB DDR4 memory which is upgradable to 32GB.
It will give you plenty of space to store your games, photos, music, and videos.
The laptop also has a 15.6 Fhd 144HZ IPS Display that provides stunning visuals. With its backlit keyboard, you can play your games in any environment.
|With its backlit keyboard, you can play your games in any environment.||Heavy|
What to Look for When Buying a Good Laptop to Buy Under $800 for gaming?
- Price Range
- Battery Life
1. Price range:
Regarding laptops, there is a wide range of prices to choose from. How much should you spend on a laptop? That depends on your needs and budget.
If you need a basic laptop for everyday tasks like checking email and browsing the internet, you can find a good one for under $300.
However, if you need a laptop that can handle more intensive tasks like video editing or gaming, you’ll likely need to spend closer to $800.
Keep in mind that the price of a laptop is not always an indicator of its quality. Some great laptops are available for under $500, and some expensive models aren’t worth the money.
When choosing a laptop, be sure to research and compare different models to find the best one for your needs.
Regarding processors, there are two main types: central processing units (CPUs) and graphics processing units (GPUs).
CPUs are the leading processors in laptops and are responsible for handling most of the computing tasks.
GPUs are used to handle graphics-intensive tasks, such as gaming. If you’re looking for a laptop that can handle basic computing tasks, such as word processing and internet browsing, then you don’t need a powerful CPU.
However, if you plan on doing more intensive tasks, such as video editing or gaming, you’ll need a processor with more cores and higher clock speeds.
3. Battery life:
It’s no secret that most laptops have finite battery life. But how long should your laptop last before it needs to be recharged? And is there a good laptop to buy for under $800 that will offer decent battery life?
Battery life is typically measured in hours, and most laptops have a battery life of between 3-5 hours. However, this can vary depending on the work you’re doing on your laptop.
If you’re watching videos or streaming content, your battery will likely drain faster than if you’re just working on documents or browsing the web.
What Are the Specifications of a Good Laptop?
When you are looking for a laptop, there are certain specifications you should look for to ensure that you are getting a good one.
- The first thing to consider is the price. You don’t want to spend too much money on a laptop if you don’t have to, but you also don’t want to buy one that is too cheap and will not last long. It would help if you also considered the brand of the laptop. Some brands are known for making better laptops than others.
- The next thing to look at is the size of the laptop. If you plan on taking your laptop with you everywhere, you will want to get one that is small and lightweight. If you plan to use it mainly at home, you can get a bigger one. The processor is another important specification to look at.
What’s the Difference Between a Laptop and a Chromebook?
- Chromebooks are a new type of laptop that has become popular in recent years.
- They differ from traditional laptops in a few ways.
- Chromebooks run on Chrome OS, a simplified operating system made for the web.
- They are designed to be used while connected to the internet and rely heavily on cloud-based applications.
- Chromebooks are also cheaper than traditional laptops, and many come with built-in virus protection and updates. While they cannot do everything traditional laptops can do, they are perfect for basic tasks like browsing the web, checking email, and using online tools like Google Docs.
In conclusion, a good laptop for under $800 has a lot of storage, a long battery life, and a powerful processor.
You should also consider the type of work you will be using the laptop for and choose one with the features you need.
If you are looking for a budget laptop, a few models fit this criterion and are available for purchase online.