WhatsApp is currently the most popular messaging application in the world of smartphones, with around 1 billion active users worldwide.
Almost every OS has a WhatsApp application in its stores like iOS, Android, and Windows. WhatsApp has reduced the use of regular SMS among people.
The best thing about Whatsapp is that it not only allows you to send messages but also allows you to share photos, videos, files, etc.
You don’t have to worry about message delivery like regular SMS. If the adversary has active data or Wi-Fi, WhatsApp will deliver your messages immediately. It’s getting better and better with each new update.
The good news is that we can now use the WhatsApp Messenger application on your PCs or laptops.
It’s very useful when we have smartphone problems, so in this article, we will discuss the pros and cons and step-by-step instructions on how to install and use WhatsApp on a PC or laptop.
If your goal is to maintain two WhatsApp accounts without a computer, you can get it by quoting this article, which allows you to use two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone without rooting. Will give. But, if you want it to work on a PC / Laptop, keep reading the article.
Why installing WhatsApp on your PC?
We usually need WhatsApp for PC when working on our computer and want to communicate easily with others. Installing WhatsApp for PC is easy.
If you have questions like ‘How can I install WhatsApp on my computer’ or ‘How to install WhatsApp on PC Windows 10’, here are some simple techniques you can use to get WhatsApp on PC? Must know how to install.
Method No 01
Download the Thin BlueStacks app player.
Blue Stacks App Player must be installed to run Android apps to use WhatsApp on a PC or laptop. BlueStacks app players come in two flavors: free and paid, the normal BlueStacks app player and the Slim BlueStacks app player.
Many people have problems installing Normal Blue Stacks App Player, so I suggest you download and install Thin Blue Stacks App Player.
Install Slim Blue Stacks App Player.
When installing, make sure that the installation drive has more than 2 GB of free space. Otherwise, you may be getting an error, as shown in screenshot 1 below.
If you receive a warning message regarding graphics or drivers, ignore it and select OK.
After installation, you will get a screen like the below, and now select the ‘Messaging’ icon and select WhatsApp.
Download WhatsApp on PC.
Click on the WhatsApp icon to start downloading WhatsApp on PC.
Now, wait for the download to complete.
Installing WhatsApp on a PC
After downloading, you will see the Installed Status at the bottom of the WhatsApp and now click on the WhatsApp icon to open the WhatsApp Messenger app.
Configuring WhatsApp on PC
As soon as you open WhatsApp on your PC, you will see a screen like the one below. Click on “Agree and Continue.”
Whatsapp will email you a verification code as soon as you enter your cellphone number.
Enter the verification code to proceed. If you don’t receive the verification code in a reasonable amount of time, you can utilize the call function to get it.
You may think that WhatsApp is not a good idea for PC, but it will be very useful when you have any sudden problem with your smartphone.
Method No 02
- To continue installing WhatsApp for PC, you need to open your browser, search and go to the WhatsApp page. Go to the download page to download the .exe file.
- Install WhatsApp on Windows 7, Install WhatsApp on Windows 8 or Install WhatsApp on Windows 10.
- After downloading, you need to open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, Launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
Installing WhatsApp on macOS 10.10 or higher
- Open your browser, search and go to the WhatsApp page. There you have to go to the download page to download the.dmg file.
- After the download, you need to open the WhatsApp.dmg file to run the WhatsApp installer.
- On your first install, the application will ask if you want to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop mail.
- When the installation is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
Pros Of installing watsapp on your computers
- WhatsApp captures web conversations. You can watch live chat on a desktop running on mobile or vice versa.
- Secure connection. The user can log in to the desktop version by scanning the QR code with the phone; you can hack no username or password.
- No dual use of memory. When you download any image to the mobile app, it will not automatically download to the desktop or vice versa.
Cons Of installing watsapp on your computers
- iOS devices are not supported. Regrettably, due to the “limitations of the Apple platform,” iPhone users cannot reap this service’s benefits.
- WhatsApp on the desktop displays all conversations on the mobile app unless the PC is connected to the Internet.
- WhatsApp Web will not work when your mobile phone battery runs out or shuts down.
- All browsers but Google Chrome are incompatible.
- You can exchange only text messages via the WhatsApp web client, not multimedia communications.
- You cannot make any changes to your profile or delete it. Conversations from the desktop app as you do with mobile WhatsApp.
The official WhatsApp client is finally available for Windows desktop, meaning Windows 10 and 11 users can now use the WhatsApp on Windows desktop without opening a web browser.