Don’t worry, if you don’t know how to combine two or more photos together on your iPhone, in this topic, we will show you how to do it. Just follow the simple guide here.
Photographs for iOS have a built-in function for integrating photos into a single image. You can go around this by using another iOS app. It’s called Shortcuts, and it’s probably already loaded on your iPhone if it’s running iOS 12 or later.
How Do you combine two or more photos together on iPhone?
After installing the Shortcuts app, go to Settings > Shortcuts and enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts.
To open the Combine Images shortcut page in Shortcuts, go to the page and scroll down to Add Untrusted Shortcut.
At the bottom of the screen, tap My Shortcuts > Combine Images > OK > pick photographs > Add > choices > Done.
You can follow this video to get it straight.
How to Combine Photos Using Shortcuts
Shortcuts is an official iOS software from Apple that allows you to do and automate operations, such as merging photographs.
To follow these steps, you’ll need to download the Shortcuts app from the App Store if you don’t already have it.
Allow shared shortcuts in order to receive the Combine Images shortcut.
- Shortcuts may be found in the Settings section of your iPhone.
- Toggle Allow Untrusted Shortcuts on or off.
(If you’re unable to do so, you’ll need to first execute a shortcut. Select a shortcut to run fast in the Shortcuts app.
- To confirm, tap Allow and input your passcode.
- To access the Combine Images shortcut in the Shortcuts app, go to the Combine Images web page.
- To add an untrusted shortcut, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Add Untrusted Shortcut.
- In the bottom menu, select My Shortcuts.
- To execute it, tap the newly added Combine Images shortcut and then OK.
- Select the photographs you wish to merge with a tap. Every photo you’ve chosen will get a blue checkmark in the bottom right corner.
- In the top right corner, tap Add.
- By choosing Chronological or Reverse Chronological, you may choose the order in which the photographs show.
- Enter a number and hit Done to customize the picture spacing. If you don’t want any space between the pictures, leave it at 0.
- Select one of the following display choices to determine how the photographs will be displayed:
(horizontally combine photos, vertically combine images, and combine images in a grid
- A preview of your merged photographs will be shown. In the top left corner, tap Done.
- Select one of the following choices to complete the process:
(Save the source to your camera roll and then delete it: save to camera: edit)
- To combine photographs, open the Shortcuts app, press the Combine Images shortcut, choose your photos, and then repeat steps 8 through 14 above
How to Use Pic Stitch to Combine Photos
Pic Stitch is a third-party program that allows you to make picture and video collages for free. If you don’t want to utilise the Shortcuts app technique described above, this is an excellent option.
- From the App Store, get the Pic Stitch app.
- For your merged photographs, choose a photo arrangement style. To find different kinds, move between the Classic, Fancy, and Trending tabs.
- To prepare to add a photo to any part of the layout, tap it.
(If you’re using the app for the first time, tap Allow Access to All Images to grant the app access to your photos.)
- Then, on the upper right, press Done after selecting the photographs you wish to upload.
- In the combined photo arrangement, drag & drop a photo into the proper frame.
(Each photo may be enhanced or edited before being put to the frame. When you’re through editing, tap Done in the top right corner.)
- Step 5 should be performed with the remaining photos and frames. By sliding the photo around, you may change which part of it appears in the frame.
- To save it to your camera roll or share it immediately on social media, tap Save in the bottom menu.
We have explained in a simple way how to combine two or more photos on the iPhone.
On your iPhone or Android smartphone, there is a plethora of applications for combining photographs and creating collages. Any of the free picture editing program listed below should suffice.
When it comes to mixing photographs, you’re not restricted to applications. On the internet, there are a plethora of free picture collage creators. Take a look at BeFunky, Canva, or another of the finest free online photo collage creators.