If you’re looking to install MacOS X on a computer that doesn’t have a physical installation drive, you can use virtualization software to install it.
There are several different virtualization programs available. You can download the official install file from Apple or any other website.
In this article, you can get all the information related to Where Can I Download MacOS X .Iso Installation File to Install Mac in VirtualBox.
Where to find the MacOS X installation Iso file?
You will need an installation file if you want to install Mac OS X on a virtual machine. The .iso file is the best option because it is a complete image of the installation DVD. You can find the installation file on websites.
- Once you have the .iso file, you can use Virtual Box to create a virtual machine. Virtual Box is free software that lets you run other operating systems on your computer. After installing Virtual Box, open it and click “New.” Enter the information for your virtual machine and then select “Mac OS X” from the list of operating systems.
- Next, select “Use an Existing Disk.” Navigate to where you saved the .iso file and open it. The disk will be automatically mounted and added to Virtual Box.
How to install MacOS X in VirtualBox?
One of the great things about virtualization is that you can run different operating systems on your computer without changing your hardware. In this article, we will show you how to install MacOS X in VirtualBox.
- First, you’ll need to download and install VirtualBox. Then, download the Mac OS X installer from the App Store. Open VirtualBox and create a new virtual machine. Select “I will install the operating system later” and click Continue.
- Enter a name for your virtual machine and select Mac OS X as the type. Click Continue and then select “Create a virtual hard disk now.” Select VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image) and click Continue.
- Select ” Dynamically allocated” and click Continue. Then, set the size of your virtual hard disk to at least 8GB.
Steps necessary to install MacOS X in VirtualBox
- Downloading and Installing Virtual Box
- Downloading the Mac OS X ISO
- Creating a New Virtual Machine
- Installing Mac OS X in Virtual Box
Installing Mac OS X in Virtual Box can be daunting for first-timers. A few prerequisites need to be taken care of before the installation process can begin.
This article will outline the steps necessary to install Mac OS X in Virtual Box. First and foremost, you will need to have Virtual Box installed on your computer.
You can find the download link and instructions on installing it on the Virtual Box website.
Downloading and Installing VirtualBox
To download and install Virtual Box, you must visit the Virtual Box website. Once there, you will need to click on the “Download” button.
After doing so, a new window will appear with different options. Under “Operating Systems,” select “Mac OS X.” The following window will ask what file you want to download.
#Select “Virtual Disk Image.” The following window will ask where you would like to save the file. Select an appropriate location and click on the “Save” button.
After downloading the file, you will need to open it and extract its contents. Double-click on the file to do so and select “Extract all files.”
A new window will appear with different options. Under “Destination,” like an appropriate location and click on the “Extract” button.
Downloading the Mac OS X ISO
To install Mac OS X in Virtual Box, you need to download the Mac OS X ISO. After downloading the ISO, you will need to create a virtual machine in Virtual Box and then attach the ISO to that virtual machine. Finally, you will need to install Mac OS X onto the virtual machine.
Creating a New Virtual Machine
Creating a new virtual machine is necessary to install Mac OS X in Virtual Box.
- The first step is to download and install Virtual Box. Once it is installed, open it up and click on “New” at the top left corner of the window.
- You will be prompted to name your virtual machine and select its operating system. Select “Mac OS X” from the list and click “Next.”
- You will then need to specify how much memory you want your virtual machine to use.
- After that, select “Create a New Disk” and choose VDI for the type. Click “Next” and then specify how large you want your disk to be (the default should be fine).
- Click “Create,” and you will create your new virtual machine.
Installing Mac OS X in Virtual Box
Installing Mac OS X in Virtual Box is not as difficult as one might think. The steps are pretty simple.
- First, download and install Virtual Box.
- Next, download the Mac OS X ISO file.
- After that, open Virtual Box and create a new virtual machine.
- Select Mac OS X from the list of operating systems and click Next.
- Choose how much memory to allocate to the virtual machine and click Next again.
- Select Create a Virtual Hard Disk now on the next screen and click Create. Select VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image) for the type of hard disk and click Next.
- Choose Dynamically allocated for the hard disk size and click Next again.
- Click Finish to create the virtual machine.
Is it easy to Download Mac OS X . Iso Installation File to Install Mac in Virtual Box?
It is easy to download the Mac OS X .iso installation file. The process is straightforward and can be completed in a few minutes.
In conclusion, the best place to find a Mac OS X installation file is on Apple’s website. However, if you are looking for a way to install Mac on virtual Box, other options are available.
You can find these options by doing a quick online search. Finally, back up your computer before starting the installation process, just in case something goes wrong.